Friday, February 5, 2010

Curling Irons, Ghosts and Bedrooms Sets, Oh My!

A weird title like this can only mean one thing. That's right, its 5 Question Friday (spoken in my booming announcer voice). Mama M starts all the fun on her wonderful blog and the fun overflows to all those who choose to link up with her.



My Little Life
1. What are you most afraid of?
Well... let me think. I'm going to have to be honest with y'all, I've been thinking about this a lot.
In fact, I'm reading the Max Lucado book "Fearless" for my small group this semester. So...
I'm most afraid of not mattering. I guess, to be more specific, dying without having left a mark or mattered in this world. which leaves me to feel like I've disappointed God.
Yep, I'd say that's number one on my list. Day to day, though, I'm also spooked by creepy crawlers and people in masks.
2. Do you use a flat iron or curling iron?
When I take the time to do anything at all with my hair, I use a straight iron. I have used a curling iron since the big bang era of 8th grade. The fact that my hair is stick straight and won't hold a curl contributes to my utter lack of effort in the hair department.
3. Hands-free or phone to the ear?
Phone to the ear. I'm still rockin' the old school pink flip phone while hubby is uber-cool with his i-phone. Plus, I've had too many uncomfortable instances when I've thought someone was talking to me and actually they were on their blue tooth thing a majob. I want to save others the embarassment.
On a side note, guess who gets better service. Its not that fancy pants, do everything but wipe your butt and actually maintain a call i-phone.
4. Do you have a matching bedroom set?
Whats a matching bedroom set? You mean when we grow up and get married we aren't supposed to just combine the dressers and bedding from our youth into one strangely mismatched room. Oh... I must have missed that memo.
5. Do you believe in the paranormal?
According to Webster online, paranormal means "not scientifically explainable."
I totally believe that God came to earth, was born in human form of the virgin Mary, lived a perfect life, died on the cross and rose three days later.
Last I checked, science couldn't explain any of this, but I believe it whole heartedly. So, yeah, I'd say I believe in the paranormal.
I'm having trouble linking up with MckLinky today, but visit Mama M to blog hop to some other great 5QF blogs.

4 comments:

  1. I like reading your answers on 5QF! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers.

    P.S. What is it about the covers thing?? So funny ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good answer on 5 :), oh and my hub got his iphone way before i upgraded too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gave you a blog award today on my page, Mali! Thanks for your sweet and honest posts! :o) I really like your blog!

    ReplyDelete