
Welcome to the Friday Follow celebration hosted by One 2 Try, Hearts Make Families and Midday Escapades! We invite you to join us every Friday to get more blog followers and to follow other interesting blogs. It is all about sharing and having fun.
AND:

The gals at Trendy Treehouse are a lot of fun and share some very creative ideas everyday.
AND:
Cute pouty face of the day goes to:

I'm not sure what we are pouting about, but I'm sure he most definitely did not by any means get his way by sticking out his lower lip and giving me the frowny brown eyes. That never happens...
Wait, what?? This isn't Not Me Monday?
Okay, he probably did get his way.
Have a great weekend everyone! Anyone that follows me this weekend- I will return the favor on Monday, scout's honor (we don't have a computer at home, so I am on mini sabbaticals Saturday and Sundays).
Love ya all!
I am a new follower.
ReplyDeletehttp://areasonoraseason.blogspot.com/
My son has the same kind of pout! Following you from MBC!
ReplyDeleteJust stopping by to say hi!!!
ReplyDeletewww.justtryingtosavemoney.blogspot.com
Hey there I'm a new follower from Friday Follow. Hope to see you around my blog sometime! :)
ReplyDeleteHi There! I'm a new follower from Friday Follow. Hope you can come visit me! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteBridgette Groschen
The Groschen Goblins
http://www.groschengoblins.blogspot.com
Thanks for linking up with Friday Follow! I am now your blog follower. It is a pleasure to meet ya and have a great week!
ReplyDelete~ Lynn
http://www.middayescapades.com
Following you from Follow Each Other over at Mom Blogging Club.
ReplyDeleteHope to see you over at my blog too! :)
Cassandra
Http://aubutfamily.blogspot.com
Oh yes...gotta love the pout.
ReplyDeleteLOL!!! Oh..My stomach hurts!! Your right about the "dill Weed"!!! I didn't think about that!
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks about the hair!! you made my day!