I've still loved stopping by my favorite bloggers' pages, but when I'd try to write it felt forced. So, I took a little sabbatical, I guess you'd say. And I loss a few followers. But, honestly, not writing seemed to make more sense than doing it just to do it. When I write on this blog, it comes from my heart and when I post or repost something, it's something that has touched me. And I appreciate those of you that continue to stop by and post comments.
Recently, I've started a new class at church (Making Peace with your Past) that seems to have sparked some inspiration in my heart, so I am looking forward to posting more in the coming days. I hope you will continue to stop by and bear with me during this transition period.
I've been having some trouble the last few weeks feeling like blogging as well. I also don't like to post just to "do it".
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
Jackie
Sounds like a great class. Is there a book with it?
ReplyDeleteI just read this...good stuff. "Satan wants us to think our past is fixable. God wants us to know our past is forgivable."
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh you have SO many folowers!
ReplyDeleteMaybe we could schedule some Blogger Meet Up sometime. Would you be game? Like Mid Mo or something?