This past Sunday, I went with D and my mom to a locally owned garden center for their Fall Open House. They had a bounce house, face painting, balloon twisting and lots of pumpkins and mums! There was also a straw maze, but D wouldn't go in to far. Small spaces make him a little anxious (me, too, in all honesty).
D knew right away how he wanted his face painted:
The balloon twisting was really good, too. I am not sure how well you can see his balloon spider in this picture. The long white balloon is the thread with the black spider on top (the middle-left in the pic).
We are so lucky to live in a town that has so many fun (and free) offerings. I sincerely hope you are enjoying this season and finding time to appreciate the beauty. I pray that during this time of change you will also reflect on the beauty of your own life and all the work that God is doing inside of you as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment