Wednesday, December 23, 2009

To Blog or Not to Blog

I really love blogging, I do. But, I've come to realize that part of the reason I blog is because I want to interact with people and share a part of my life with them. However, it doesn't seem like there is much interaction going on here. I feel like part of the reason is because much of what I write about is so personal. It doesn't seem to resonate with readers.

I'm considering working on another blog about my journey to living a healthy lifestyle, which I'm really excited about. Over the years, I have learned so much through nursing and other areas about the importance of healthy eating, activity and loving one's self that I'd love to share it. The problem is that I'm not really living that lifestyle right now. I'd want to share my journey with those who might be going through the same thing.

The more I write this, the more I think that I might just do both. Keep this blog for those who are interested and start a new one dedicated solely to a healthy lifestyle and all the struggles/rewards that come with that. I have a whole binder full of recipes that I am waiting to try out, so maybe I can just be your guinea pig for those, too.

Much love to anyone reading this. Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Mali,

    I think you do both already in your blog, just switch up your topics. The ones you have already spoke on open any family members minds on to accepting what goes on in their daily life, which is where a lot of people are lacking. So, continue to blog and people will continue to read!! You have a way with words, so while many will not comment on your blogs they will be touched in some ways.
    Love,
    Melissa Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog. I know what it's like to write several entries with no responses and think, "Why am I writing if no one is reading?" But I know that people are reading, and I'm guessing you have readers, too. I'm not always good at commenting (sorry) so I'll try to do better! :o)

    ReplyDelete