
I've had a hard time blogging the last week or so. Not because I don't have anything to say, but because I have so much I want to say and that's on my mind, but can't seem to find a way to articulate it all effectively. So, for the time being, I am just going to take it easy. Enjoy this fun post, because I have some serious things to talk about next week leading up to Easter. Love all my readers. Thanks for continuing to stop by :)
And away we go...
1. Did you pass your driver's test on the first try?
Yes, I sure did. But in the small town I grew up in, I'm pretty sure everyone passed their test on the first try.
2. What is your most embarrassing moment?
Geez, there are so many. Seriously, I have an embarrassing moment at least once a week (maybe more like once a day, lol). However, what jumps to mind is:
In fifth grade gym class was held in the cafeteria (as well as numerous other things- it was like a catch-all area). And we all know how much sound echoes in cafeterias, right? Well, back to gym class. This particular day we were doing sit-ups (know where this is going yet?), with a partner holding our feet. I was already at an incredibly awkward stage, just starting to hang out with the "popular" kids and very insecure. Well, everyone else was either finished or finishing up while I was still working away. And then... (insert whoopee cushion noise). Oh yes, I tooted. Except it was nearly as cute as "toot" makes it sound. As I remember, I darn near "sharted" as my husband would say (if you don't know what this means-- I'm sorry). It echoed and I swear everyone turned to look. And, lets just say, my partner was not very kind about it either. I'm still really nervous to do sit-ups anywhere near other people.
3. What TV show would you like to be on- Oprah, Biggest Loser, or What Not to Wear?
Definitely What Not to Wear! I'd love a new wardrobe and am more than happy to hand mine over.
4. Would you ever get plastic surgery and what kind?
I probably won't ever get plastic surgery because 1) it seems so expensive and frivolous and 2) sedation and anesthesia make me nervous and I have a huge fear of never waking up.
But, if I did, it would be a boob lift. No question about it. The girls are losing the battle with gravity.
5. What are your favorite jeans to wear?
Gap curvy or Old Navy "Flirt", regular length, boot cut. These jeans wear so well and I really think you get the most for your money. I almost can't bear to pay for the Gap jeans full price (I usually try to look for them at the outlet mall and then buy whatever is in my size to save major $$$). But I would if I had to. And Old Navy's Flirt are the perfect rise, they actually fit in the waist and hip/ thighs (amazing).
That's all for me today, folks. Join in the fun, too. I'd love to read other's embarrassing stories!
I had my own tooting story today too! Loved yours!
ReplyDeleteOh my! I am sorry about the gym incident. My son is in 5th grade. Those kids can be pretty tough! Even so, it makes a pretty funny story.
ReplyDeleteI;m right there with you on What no to Wear. I used to watch that from time to time and I still stop and think about some of the points they made when I try clothes on. I have a hard time reconciling my love of sweatpants with my love of girly stuff sometimes. :)
I am sorry about the sit ups and farting. I took pilates in college and that was my biggest fear.
ReplyDeleteI have some ON flirt. I didn't fit in them until after baby though. I wonder... do they start to go low on you during the day? Mine do. I don't know if I need a belt or a different style of jean! Do you wear the same size in GAP curvy as ON?