I had a great weekend of camping and floating with friends. The only thing that wasn't so wonderful was all the rain in the middle of the night Saturday. Thankfully our tent stayed dry with the exception of one little spot. But the hubby kept telling me to be sure I didn't touch the sides of the tent, b/c then it would leak. I don't get that. Why would touching it in the rain make it leak? But, b/c I really enjoy sleeping in a dry environment, I just took his word for it.
And don't you love coming home to you kiddo after a couple days away. Little man was so sweet and kept telling me over and over how much he missed me. He had fun with his Ma-Ma, though. She took him to the county fair and let him play all the games he wanted. Which means that coming home from Ma-Ma's he once again had more stuff than we took over. Seriously, every time he goes stays over, his bags grow exponentially.
What is all this rain in July in Missouri about? I am probably exaggerating, but it seems like we have had more rain this year than in the entire 31 years I've lived here. It's July. It's supposed to be hot and sunny. That's why we live in MO, b/c we like the different seasons, including summer!!
No comments:
Post a Comment