Monday, December 7, 2009

Confession Time

I just feel the need to admit today that I am one tired woman. I can't do it all, it seems. Can't keep a perfect house when I'm away from it 9 hours a day. Can't be the perfect wife when I'm being torn in so many directions. Ditto for being the perfect mom.

I want to be so badly though. I love my family first and foremost and want to give them my all, but a lot of my all has been drained when I get home from work.

I know that no one expects me to be perfect and I am thankful for that. I just wish it wasn't so hard sometimes and I pray that my family is well aware of how just how much I love them.

Anyway, not a very exciting blog today, but I needed to get that off my chest.

1 comment:

  1. Even though I don't work "outside of the home" I still...often...feel drained. Even though I'm home nine of the hours that you are at work, I cannot keep up with the house. Actually, I think it would be cleaner if we weren't here during that time! ;o) So even though we are different in some ways, I think we are more the same.

    And they know you love them. I'm sure they do.

    ReplyDelete