Friday, January 22, 2010

5 Question Friday

My Little Life

I've just recently discovered a blog that I am really enjoying. Her name is Mama M and her blogs are a treat. Fridays are 5 question fridays, with questions changing each week. Here are this week's offerings and my answers. Click on the link above to see the one who started it all.


1. What is better, growing old with out money or dying young and wealthy?

Easily, growing old without money. I look so forward to watching my children grow up and, hopefully, the grandchildren, too. Real riches aren't measured by dollar signs.

2. Who takes out the garbage at your house?

For a long time, it was me, but since the hubby has been on his winter vacation (i.e. annual lay off from his construction job), he's been very helpful. I don't mind taking out the trash though.

3. Have you ever had the same dream many times?

When I was younger, we lived in this kind of creepy older house out in the country. I'm guessing we lived there for about eight years. Every year that we lived there, I would have the same dream on halloween eve. It involved someone breaking into our house, I would run outside and when I looked back the house would be on fire and I didn't know where my family was. At some point, the intruders would be chasing me. I can't remember all the details now, but, for me at the time, it was really scary. As soon as we moved, no more scary halloween dreams. Weird, huh?

4. Can you play a musical instrument?

In middle school and one year of high school, I played the trombone. I wasn't very dedicated or good at it, so I quit after my freshman year. I hated that I felt like I was so mediocre. In my naive adolescence, it seemed better to just quit rather than put in a little extra practice time to be better.

I am now, however, quite talented at the plastic spoon and bowl drums, as well as, the hairbrush guitar.

5. If you owned your own store, what would you sell?

It would be a children's resale shop. I don't know why, but I've always wanted one. There is one where I live and I keep thinking that our town is big enough for another. I just wish I had the funds to open my own shop.

Oh, and in a corner, I'd have cutesy, crafty purses and diaper bags, because I really love those, too.



Well, I hope you enjoyed. Join the bloghop to continue the fun!


MckLinky Blog Hop

3 comments:

  1. That is an awesome idea about the retail store and the cute purses/diaper bags. I would totally frequent your shop if I lived nearby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this Five Question Friday thing I will definitely have to participate from here on out.

    ReplyDelete