Thursday, January 21, 2010

Fearless by Max Lucado





I am so excited. Last week, at a leadership meeting for the woman's group from my church, they asked me to be an apprentice. Which means I'm working my way up to getting to be a group leader (something I'd love to do, even though I'm not sure that I am ready).

Even better, the small group I'm going to be participating in is reading the new Max Lucado book Fearless. I've actually been wanting to read this book since it was announced and now I get to do it as part of a group of woman that I completely adore.

So, as the class goes on, I'm going to update you all about my experience with the book. Our class meets every other Wednesday starting February 3rd. I'll update at least those days, maybe more if I get inspired.

Is anyone else reading or has read this book? Anyone reading anything else they're enjoying at the moment? I love to read, so appreciate any suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment