Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Yay! My First Blog Award

Sooo0.... I actually received this award on February 8 and am just now passing it along. I know, procrastinate much??

Any-hoo...

I received this sweet award from Chrissy over at Traveling Light. Chrissy's blog has the best mix of lighthearted family fun, helpful information and serious discussions. One of the things I love most about Chrissy's blog is that she always backs up her opinions with research. It's great that she puts time into her thoughts and opinions and then passes the info along.

Plus, she has 3 of the cutest kids ever.




And, now, according to the "rules" I am to pass it on to 12 more bloggers. Many of these have already received it at least once, but I still love 'em (in a bloggy kind of way).

Beautiful 2 God
http://chaoticarkfamily.blogspot.com/
Forever-n-Ever-n-Always
703
Junkyard Gang
Ain't She Crazy
If Only Everyone Thought this Way
Our Daze in the Desert
My Accidentally on Purpose
The Frugal Kennedys
Graceful
Blaze 'n Crochet

Gosh, there are so many great blogs I read regularly-- it was hard to narrow it down.

And here are the "rules" if you received this award:
-Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
-Pass the award on to 12 bloggers.
-Link the nominees within your post.
-Let the nominees know they received this award by commenting on their blog.
-Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

8 comments:

  1. You are so sweet! :o) Some of those I haven't read yet, so I'll go check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I'm so humbled by the thought and award!

    May you have a blessed day!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Thanks so much! Will give you some bloggy love back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the award! And for your sweet words... Thank you!

    I am horrible at posting awards also... so hopefully I can do better this time?!?!?!?!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AW YAY thank you so much :-) I will make sure to re-post!

    I love receiving comments from you it means so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Mali! I love reading your blog, you are such an inspiration, and often cause me to laugh out loud with some of your funny little stories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! I appreciate you thinking of me and sending some sunshine my way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, thank you so much for the award!!!

    ReplyDelete