Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Random Thoughts and a Prayer Request

The rain finally decided to take a break today, however, I don't think my mind has quite woke up yet. Yesterday was just all around gloomy. So, since I can't seem to get a cohesive post together, I've decided to do the opposite-- randomness.

  • My computer at work has a virus... AGAIN... ugh. I even gave up facebook games when it got the last one. I have no idea where this one came from.
  • Reminds me how much I want a computer and fast internet service at home. I'd keep up with my blogging much better if I were doing it from there.
  • Little Man's t-ball game, so far, isn't cancelled for tonight. I hope it stays that way. He looks so forward to these games.
  • I am planning to start yoga this Friday through work. As a rather uncoordinated and inflexible person, I hope that I don't embarrass myself.
  • Once again, Little Man wanted to get me a hanging potted plant of flowers for Mother's Day. I hope I can keep them alive this time b/c they are so pretty.
  • I won a giveaway-- a new scrubs outfit! I never win and of all the giveaways I've entered, I am so glad to have won this one. I really needed some new scrubs, but they are so darn expensive new and difficult to find in good, used condition.

If y'all don't mind, could you please add my step-grandma, Virginia, to your prayer list. She is facing some health issues. Also, my grandpa, her husband, as he isn't in the best health and the added stress of grandma being sick I'm sure is starting to affect on him. Thank you!

Sincerely,

Malika

No comments:

Post a Comment