Friday, May 28, 2010

So, Maybe I Have a Few Issues...




I really love Glamazon Mormon Mom's blog and she does this great meme "Friday Confessional." I usually just stalk, but am kinda hurtin' for material this week, so I decided to participate. You're welcome.
And away we go:
(btw, every time I say/read/hear that phrase, it's in the voice of the guy from "Grease" that is announcing at the dance--remember that part?)
1. As I eluded to before, I am a total blog stalker. Especially the bigger blogs.
2. I have no idea what a meme is. I mean, I know what it is, but why the hay is it called a meme anyway?
3. I read somewhere this week that marriages where the wife is more attractive than her husband are often happier and last longer. I am now slightly worried for my own b/c my hubby is totally better looking than I am.
4. Facial and armpit hair on women totally weirds me out. You can tell me all day long about "blah blah blah different cultures blah blah." My pits and upper lip will remain hair free. If that makes me superficial, so be it.
5. Last night at the store, I didn't pick up a certain package of hamburger because it cost $6.66 and I convinced myself the whole family would probably end up with food poisoning since this package was obviously "marked by the devil." My hubby laughed and said he would have bought it and then played the lotto, too.
6. I.Hate.Sorting.Socks.
7. I can't wait to delegate said sock sorting duty to little man. I'll probably give him a quarter or something and he will gladly do it until some day he realizes how totally not worth it that chore is.
8. It doesn't bother me one bit to dig through a basket every morning to find a matching pair. I'd still rather do that than sit down all at once and have to sort a load.
9. Thank goodness for summer and flippy floppies.
10. Sometimes I count swimming as little man's bath. Hey, there's only so much time in the day.
Thanks for joining in my first confessionals.
Enjoy the long weekend. Please take a moment or two to remember our soldiers this Memorial day.
{my blog formatting is driving me crazy today. I think blogger went on vacation already.}

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the hair thing. I have never had more than stubble and never intend to.
    If you want to understand a meme like a scientist, read 'Virus of the Mind' by Richard Brody.
    -A fellow blog stalker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meme sounds like them and means "the same" and its a french word. To me its like a blank format for others to copy... like a template. Maybe they should be called memeplates?

    ReplyDelete