Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fever, Schmever

So, today is day number 2 of being home with a supposedly sick boy. Darin does have a fever, but it is certainly not stopping him from doing anything other than going to preschool. I guess that since I was so thankful for getting some extra cuddle time on Monday (see my last post), that God thought he'd really give me something to be thankful for. And, pretty much, I am. I love being home with Darin. I actually am able to get some stuff done around the house and like not feeling rushed to get to work on time, pick Darin up on time, get home to make dinner, etc. Too bad that tomorrow will be back to the old grind. I'm glad that I got the last two days to be with my little boy, who, in fact, is not so little anymore.

1 comment: