Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Clean Sweep

Lately, I've had a strong desire to make a clean sweep of our house. I'm not sure what it is, but if it were up to me, I'd donate everything but the necessities and start completely over. Well, not completely over. And probably not get rid of everything. It's just starting to feel cluttered in the house and that makes me anxious. We are no where near being hoarders ( although Darin may be on his way), but its just the little things, like all the mail on the table.

So, in order to be proactive, I think I'm going to tackle this issue one room at a time. Starting with the living room, moving on to the kitchen, then Darin's room (heaven help me!) and then the bathrooms, then our bedroom (maybe our bedroom along the way) and encouraging Mikah to do his room. Although, Mikah regularly goes through his stuff and doesn't really need it, so that is why he is listed last.

Maybe, by doing this, the "feng shui" will get moving in our house. I don't really believe in feng shui, but its fun to say. Anyway... here's hoping for a more organized home soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment