Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Funny Things Darin Says

Since I always say that I am going to remember those funny things that Darin is always saying, but I forget a couple days later, I am going to start blogging about them.

Last week, on Wednesday, we were on our way home. I usually listen to the contemporary chrisitian radio station. They were playing the song "Holy is the Lord" by Chris Tomlin. I love this song and am sure was singing it out loud.

Darin said "Wait a minute, mommy."

Me (thinking he was going to request I stop singing like usual): "what, baby?"

Darin: "Whose name is holey?"

Me: "Well, God's, but its not really his name, just who he is."

Darin (contemplating what I just said): "Oh... well in that case, I know what he was for halloween."

Me: "huh? What was he?"

Darin: "A ghost... because he's holey."

So funny, I still laugh out loud when I think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment